How to test the quality of centrifugal fans
First, the centrifugal fan quality test
1. Determine the pressure near the fan. The dry bulb temperature and the wet bulb temperature are measured in the inlet air flow path of the fan, and the temperature is measured in the plane. The measured data can be used to determine the airflow density at each of the relevant planes.
2. With the import guide fan fan characteristics, including the guide vane in the fully open position of the operating state. In order to compare the test results with the fan characteristic parameters, the guide vane should be fixed in the fully open position during the test.
3. Record all relevant nameplate data for the centrifugal fan, including the voltage value and the rated load current value. It can also measure the fan speed and the amperage, voltmeter and wattage of the motor.
4. If the fan outlet side of the length of the fan is not enough, it will have additional system resistance. So in order to calculate the system additional resistance value, you need the degree of centrifugal fan outlet area and fan air supply area.
- In the design of centrifugal fans to consider which aspects
- Centrifugal fans to develop, reduce power consumption is the key
- The proper installation of the centrifugal fan is an important indicator of its normal operation
- Centrifugal fans in the process of downtime must pay attention to the program can be safe and worry-free
- The role of centrifugal fans in cooling towers
- Centrifugal fan commissioning directly affects the operation of the machine
- Brief overview of the fan