1. Centrifugal fan allows full-voltage start or buck electric, but it should be noted that the full-voltage start-up current is about 5 to 7 times the rated current, buck starting torque and voltage square is proportional to when the grid capacity is insufficient, Should be used to start the buck.
2. Centrifugal fan in the test, you should carefully read the product manual, check the wiring method is consistent with the wiring diagram; should carefully check the supply of power supply voltage is not meet the requirements of the power supply is the phase or phase, with the electrical components Whether the capacity meets the requirements.
3. Test the number of not less than two people, one control the power, one person to observe the operation of the fan and found abnormal phenomenon immediately stop inspection; first check the direction of rotation is correct; centrifugal fan start running, should immediately check the operating current balance , Whether the current exceeds the rated current; if there is an abnormal phenomenon, should stop checking. After running for five minutes, stop the fan to check whether there is an abnormal phenomenon, to confirm no abnormal phenomenon and then boot operation.
4. Two-speed centrifugal fan test, you should start the low speed, check the direction of rotation is correct; start high speed must be static and then start the fan to prevent high-speed reverse rotation, causing the switch trip and motor damage.
5. Centrifugal fan to reach the normal speed, the fan should be measured input current is normal, centrifugal fan running current can not exceed its rated current. If the operating current exceeds its rated current, check whether the supplied voltage is normal.
6. Centrifugal fan required motor power is in a certain operating conditions, the centrifugal fan and wind chassis, air inlet fully open when the required power. If the air inlet is fully open for operation, the motor is in danger of damage. When the fan is commissioned, it is advisable to turn off the valve on the inlet or outlet of the fan. After the operation, the valve will gradually open to reach the required working condition and pay attention to whether the operating current of the fan exceeds the rated current.